Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Eve With Becky & A Bucket O' Paint!



New Year's Eve 2007. My daughter, Rebekah, and myself spent the day doing some painting at the new house.

Becky picked out some paint colors and we went to town. Really knocked it out.

BIG SURPRISE!! The kid is a whiz with spackle. A real natural. She loved it and was looking for all kinds of holes to fill!

Painting with a brush might not be her forte', but give that girl a roller and she's on it!

My husband Jim, Becky and I are really looking forward to getting all our updates done and having a fabulous Open House Night.....maybe a little wine....should be a good time........if we EVER GET THERE!!

1 comment:

jenny said...

Okay, I am so freaked out right now with seeing how grown up Becky is now! Those colors on the wall rock!