Monday, April 14, 2008

I'm in the Closet.


Words that will never spew from my mouth again:

"I'M GOING TO PAINT THAT CLOSET!"

Stupid girl.

Its exhausting! It looks easy, but trust me, its a giant pain in the ass! I've been painting the front entry way coat closet. The doors are out in the garage drying. In the meantime, I'm getting my ass kicked by the INSIDE of the closet.

I don't ever want to do this again. I must say though, I believe firmly that high gloss white paint could make a turd seem very shabby chic. I love high gloss white paint. It makes everything better.

6 comments:

Linda said...

You go girl! I don't like painting, period!

Heather rules said...

Good luck with that ass whoopin!
I'm with Linda. I HATE painting. I'm no good at it.

Chris said...

I want to see the first turd you paint in high gloss white. I bet it would sell at an art show!

Country Girl said...

painting a closet... that has SO inspired me to take a pic of me and the hubby's closet paint job... or lack thereof... thanks to the folks who lived here before... pics to come later... maybe my old olan mill pics too!

El Bee said...

Yes, I'm here! And can I just tell you....I have so much painting to do in the next month or so. Every wall in our new house....I get tired just thinking about it! :)

jenny said...

OMG. I am so with you on this one. Painted my bedroom closet last weekend and I am still sore. Felt like a contorsionista to get some of the knooks and crannies painted. It looks nice, but way too much work. I'll post my before and afters.