Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Buyer Beware...

Or learn your basic junior high math and fluid ounces, Robyn.
My very very VERY all-time ABSOLUTE favorite perfume is Venezia, by Laura Biagiotti. Its got a smokey, cherry, woody, almost sweet cigar type of scent. It was discontinued a few years ago, and you just can't get it anywhere. With the exception of Ebay, of course.
Since its so hard to come by these days, as you can imagine, the price of it is rather steep now. Like into the $200's kind of steep. (I used to buy it at Drug Emporium out west for $20.)

So when I found some online, I was pretty stoked.

I'm a little slow on the uptake sometimes.

All I could find within my idea of a reasonable price ($25 before shipping) was this .17 oz bottle.


ITS THE SIZE OF A FRICKIN' HALF DOLLAR. SERIOUSLY. !!!!!!!!
If it was any smaller, it would be non-existent.

I think I need to find a new favorite and go back to school to learn my fluid ounces. In my own defense, I was a desperate woman.
I guess I'll be saving this tiny little piece of Heaven for super special occasions. Which may be few and far between when my husband finds out that I blew almost $30 on it.


No comments: