Sunday, November 30, 2008

Suggested Yumminess and A Little Overshare.

I have found the big 'O" of corporate coffee treats.
The Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bar. Oh, my, goodness. This baby, I'm sure, is not good for you, but its so tasty, it's worth every thigh plumping calorie!!

You must RUN....don't walk to your nearest Starbucks and get one. Right Now. I think it might even cure depression.

While we're on the subject of Starbucks and all the wonders it holds, I would strongly suggest avoiding the temptation to try the Espresso Truffle drink. Although it tastes exactly as the name implies, and I must confess, will make you feel like a super-hero for a while, the colon blow that will ensue is not a fun time. Yummy? Yes. Intestine friendly? No.

1 comment:

Linda said...

ooooh, that looks yummy!

And may I say - I really enjoy reading your blog! You have quite the gift of "BLOG"!