Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Idiot of the Day Award.....



Goes to this kid right here.

Today at work, I was standing in the middle of a room full of advertising sales reps, awaiting some instructions.

While I waited, I noticed some Christmas decor attached to some garland, and decided to touch THEM, with the palm of my hand. Cupping them ever so gently, palm up, I suddenly realized they were the ONLY CHRISTMAS BALLS STRUNG ANYWHERE on that garland.....and then it occurred to me that these TWO SHINY BLUE BALLS were hung there as a dirty little inside joke by someone, and I HAD BEEN STANDING THERE, FONDLING THEM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROOM. !!!!!!!!!!

I looked around to see if anyone had noticed, and immediately felt very dirty and stupid.

Naive much? Yes. Yes I am.

4 comments:

Heather rules said...

Holy shiat! That is HIGH-larious!

Jennifer Lacy said...

man, i miss morning huddles. that would have been a good one too! my guess it was curtis higgins who hung them there.

Chris said...

Oh. My. Goodness. That is so funny! I bet you blushed a little, too.

Linda said...

crap that's funny!