Sunday, December 21, 2008

Jim's Company Christmas Party.

Somehow, I managed to upload pictured of Jimbo's company Christmas party, without pictures of Jimbo! I don't know what the heck happened to them.

But here are a few highlights....
I officially LOOOVE his co-worker, Bryan. He's a scream. Very flamboyant, cheerleader & cheerleading coach, loves getting pedicures. He's just adorable and I think he's my new BFF.

I caught him eating cake here.
Now, lets talk about Jim's boss, Tate. Oh, my. Very handsome. I'm pretty sure after a few drinks I was following him around like a puppy. He's a western Kansas boy (mmmm...hmmmhmmm) and one tall, cool drink of water. And a drummer......need I say more?
And his wife, Jackie is just the biggest sweetheart! I was hoping before I met her that she'd be a real horse's ass, but NO! I love her! Dang. That makes it so much harder to oggle over the boss.
Virginia played it low key this time. She stayed off the hooch and I think she probably found it much easier to get up the next day.

1 comment:

Linda said...

looks like a fun party. And I can understand the ogling!