Friday, December 26, 2008

Mama Cashes In.

FIRST ORDER OF BLOGGER BUSINESS: I got my diamond earrings for Christmas!! Right On!!
I'm kind of a "kept woman" these days.

My sweet baby girl got me a wicked awesome pair of Snoopy VS The Red Baron pajama bottoms and some fuzzy blue slippers to match - ADORABLE.

She and Jimbo decided to get me a super shnazzy french beret - they were in agreement that the one I've been wearing makes me look "like a little old lady"......whatever. This new one IS pretty cool, though. I'm looking forward to wearing in public for the sole purpose of embarrassing them to no end. I look pretty bad ass in it.
Documentation of dinner to come! It turned out pretty darn good, if I may say so myself. I shall be called, from this day forward, "The Pot Roast Queen."

2 comments:

Jennifer Lacy said...

Very nice earrings pot roast queen! I got a loverly diamondelle watch!

Jaime said...

Beautiful earrings! Congratulations.