Friday, September 26, 2008

Bocce& Soccer Trip

Well, at first I wasn't sure how I felt about the State Special Olympics Soccer and Bocce Tourney we're headed off to tomorrow in Olathe, but I gotta say, I'm kinda stoked now.

I'm actually looking forward to it. Our litte team of Bocce stars have worked hard, and they're a fun group, so I think its going to be a good time, and I'm hoping we bring home lots of hardware!
God bless Miss Heather - she's going to cover my shift at the Ol' Death Dealer's post so I can go. I owe her a big one.
Jim's brother and another athlete, Courtney are staying the night at our place tonight - the bus pulls out at 6 a.m. - and if I can keep from wringing their necks before then, well, we're golden.
I plan on taking lots of pictures! There's a dinner and a dance afterward, and I'm sure there will be plenty of crazy photo ops!

1 comment:

Heather rules said...

Good luck! I hope you guys kick butt. And you owe me NOTHING!