Monday, September 22, 2008

Say Hello to My Little Friend.

I had it on good authority that Sailor Jerry was around the corner from my house at Twin Lakes Liquor, and holy crap, it was. This is a banner day.
How swell is it, that two of my favorited things have been put into one beautiful bottle?! Really?!? Right on.
Sailor Jerry Spiced Navy Rum. And this stuff is soooooo tastey. Kinda caramel-ish, kinda vanilla-ish....and nearly three bucks cheaper than Captain Morgan.

Add a little of this bad boy to some Diet Coke with Lime, and you're golden. I think I'm in love. I'm totally keeping this bottle.

**UPDATE** - This stuff has made the last 2 days off of work simply magical.

3 comments:

Heather rules said...

You need to check out the smaller bottles. They have tattoos behind the label. AWESOME!!!

Chris said...

You'll have to introduce me to your new friend Sailor Jerry some night ;-)

Linda said...

I would love to meet Sailor Jerry too!