Tuesday, September 2, 2008

God Bless 'Em!!



I'm so excited I think I might have pee'd a little.
I found out this afternoon that tomorrow morning, the Pumpkin Spice Latte and other seasonal items, are coming back to Starbucks for the Fall season.
YEAYEAYEAYEA!!!!!
Ah, THIS is a good sign that my time is coming!
And on top of THAT, Bath & Body Works drops their Fall Editions tomorrow!!! Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, here I come!
Man, I'm pretty stoked. It just doesn't get any better than this.....
Oh, wait! The forecast is showing a high of 68 degrees tomorrow, too!!
WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!

3 comments:

jenny said...

Okay, I was already jazzed about the weather tomorrow, but damn...with the pumpkin spice latte coming back I may have to do something crazy! Life is grand.

Heather rules said...

Pumpkin Spice Latte is my FAV from the ol' Starbucks! YUM. I'm looking forward to today's temps.

Linda said...

I love the fall scents from Bath & Body Works too! I can't go into that place without spending money!