Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Boobs Again!

I FINALLY heard back from my doctor's office about the mass in lefty.

It took a while to get approval from our FABULOUS insurance provided by the Big Bird, as the needle they need is only at Via Christi St. Francis, and well, they weren't going to allow it.

But they are now. (I love my doctor....he REALLY looks out for me.)

So 7a.m. Tuesday morning, its off to the biopsy. (I HATE needles.)

I can't have ANY kind of pain killer or anything that might thin my blood till then, and NO ALCOHOL?!?! What the heck?!?! (this is a crisis situation, people!)

I'm not sure how I feel about all of this. It seems everyone I know that has had something biopsied has nothing but trouble to follow. Its not so much a fear of cancer, things have changed and the survival rate is good....I just don't have time for this mess.

**UPDATE**
ITS OKAY TO DRINK!!!!!! Just no aspirin. Right on.

5 comments:

Chris said...

My prayers are with Lefty!

Linda said...

I've had a biopsy before and it was negative, but it's still scary! I'll be thinking about you!

Heather rules said...

I too am thinking of Lefty and YOU OF COURSE!! Love you momma!

Country Girl said...

i had a biopsy once, all was fine, no worries matey.

jenny said...

So glad to hear the drinking is on - only the best vibes are coming your way!! I'll be thinking of ya, sister.