Saturday, July 12, 2008

Its a Done Deal.

Well, kids, Jimbo did it. He's officially INKED. (I'll post a picture of it later) It looks great, and I gotta tell ya, the dude Heather suggested to us was FANTASTIC.
We made an appointment at the new place out on West Kellogg, Undisputed Tattoo, owned and operated by Marcus Aday & Tom Siefert.


Here's the scene of the crime. Their shop is an old Taco Tico, but their stations were very nice, and they are still remodeling. (the cleanliness of the ladies room was startling - I was pleasantly surprised and impressed...they even had provisions on hand.) Marcus did Jim's tattoo. he was SO nice. Very laid back, really great guy. I say, if you've never had a tattoo, and you're thinking about it - Marcus is the guy you want. He makes you feel like a friend, he's very talented, he's not at all heavy handed, and he's funny as hell! Super nice guy.

I'll post a photo of Bad Boy's fresh ink later - it turned out NICE! He's already planning the next one! (I told him it was easy to get hooked.)

1 comment:

Heather rules said...

I can't wait to it!! Sorry we did not hook up last night.