Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Things Got Dicey Today!

Ah, I love a rainy day off. I call it the old movies, useless hobby piddlin' on the couch day.

So thats just what I did! A while back, my good buddy Heather had told me about some dice bracelets she saw at a car show down in Oklahoma one weekend that the vendor was asking way too much for, and I thought, hey! We can do that ourselves for WAY cheaper! So yesterday I headed down to the Hobby Lobby for some beads.

I love making bracelets, and I haven't done it in a while, but today was a perfectly crummy day for doing some stringing!
I forgot how much I love doing it, but I also forgot I was dangerously low on wire for my new venture, so I only pounded out 4 today.
Maybe Heather and I should open a jewelry/art/coffee/sandwich/cocktails place where cool people can hang out and be groovy. Something retro, for sure.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could you also add a tattoo design section? I heard you are have a natural talent for designing.

Linda said...

Love the jewelry! You and Heather really DO need to put your talent to use and open up a jewelry/art/coffee/sandwich/cocktails place! I would patronize it! You go girls!

Heather rules said...

You know I'm totally down with that. Wish we could quit our jobs and just be groovy chicks all day long.

jenny said...

That would be an amazing place! I have a feeling I would spend lots of money there. The bracelets rock!

Chris said...

I'd hang out and be groovy in your place. Do it! Would you guys hire me? I'm looking for a job!