Sunday, July 27, 2008

Bowling!

Last night, Jimbo and I drove out east to Thunderbird Bowl, for his company's CHRISTMAS PARTY. (I shit you not....7 months late. Outstanding.)

Here's Jim and some of his co-workers.
I was smart to TAKE the picture and not be IN it!!
It was a lot of fun! I forgot how much I LOOOOVE to bowl. And I've still got it, if I may say so myself! I think I may have to start hitting the lanes again on the regular. It was a blast.

I Love this picture of Jim.
He looks like a little kid, wondering where the ball went.

Jim's boss, Clint, was INCREDIBLY intoxicated, but oddly,
it didn't effect his game.

Ah, there's the stuff - that which makes Jim think he's a professional bowler.
Today, my left butt cheek and right arm are killing me, but it was a real good time, and I think we may be visiting Thunderbird again real soon! They've got some "Extreme Bowling" that looks like fun, fun, fun.....and right up my alley! (Pun INTENDED.)

8 comments:

Heather rules said...

Glad you had fun until you got called back into work.

Rockyn Robyn said...

Word. What a crock.

Linda said...

Sounds like fun. I used to bowl in a league many moons ago (before marriage and kids).

Jennifer Lacy said...

Hmmmmm ok. Merry Christmas!

Rockyn Robyn said...

Who's the Spotted Zebras? You can see me, but I can't see you!

jenny said...

Exactly, who is the spotted zebras? Left a comment on my blog too.

Great pics! I love bowling too...suck at it most the time, but love it. We should start a blog sister bowling league!?

Chris said...

The spotted zebras is Little Baby Lacy. I love bowling and miss it a little sometimes. Call me when you go again!

Heather rules said...

Spotted Zebras are Lacy's AWESOME band!!