Thursday, July 17, 2008

God Bless the Bitchy Boys on Cable.

I currently have two very serious addictions. Dirty little secrets even.

While my SciFi boys, Jay & Grant on Ghost Hunters are on hiatus, I've been watching a LOT of Bravo. Mostly Flipping Out and Shear Genius.

Jeff Lewis on Flipping Out is so obsessive compulsive in his home remodels, its nuts. Have you seen this guy?! Last season I didn't care much for him, but this season, I love the dude. Bitchy, bossy, completely insane. Love him! Sometimes he does and says some stuff that makes complete sense to me...thats kinda scary.


Shear Genius is the bombdiggity! Its a competition show for hair stylists, and let me tell you - there is nothing better than a bitchy stylist. I forget this little blonde boy's name, but he's from Dallas, TX, and I just wanna shove him in my pocket and and take him home. Of all the stylists, he's the least bitchy (so far).

Don't get me wrong - I really miss my Ghost Hunters. I'm all about the paranormal. But bitchy boys are keeping my summer interesting until the spooky stuff comes back. These guys are GREAT!

Man, I'd be so lost without cable.

1 comment:

David Dust said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.