Friday, May 23, 2008

No Movie For Stupid Robyn.

Am I missing something?!?! What a turd. This movie got Oscar nods, and I can't figure out why. I didn't get it. I don't think it was meant to be a funny flick, but Jim and I laughed our asses off through most of it, thanks to the HYSTERCIAL one liner genius of Tommy Lee Jones (and Josh Brolin occasionally).

I'm a bit of a movie buff, but this was 123 minutes of my life I will never get back. If you can explain it to me, please do....cause I'm lost.

3 comments:

Country Girl said...

Here's my "No Country for Old Men" story. So the hubby and I got it on On Demand one night... well, as much as we were into the movie - we just couldn't stay awake. So we stopped it and decided to watch it the next night. We went out for dinner that next night - and didn't make it home in time to finish watching it due to the 24 hour limit that you get the movie for. So I told him we HAD to get it again cuz we couldn't watch as much as we watched and NOT see the ending. Geez... that's where he should have just said "honey, you're wrong, yes - we CAN live without watching the end." What the hell?!? Talk about a waste. Stupidest ending EVER! We both just looked at each other... I was like "did I miss something? is that REALLY it?!?" BLAH

Rockyn Robyn said...

Word. I just don't get it, man. Wasn't Tommy Le Jones funny, though!?!?

Linda said...

I haven't seen this movie yet (and maybe won't at this point) but I AM a huge Tommy Lee Jones fan. Maybe I should just rent it for the one liners?