Monday, May 5, 2008

Some Gardening (Kinda)

I'm pretty pleased with myself today. I finally got some work done in the flower beds, and I got some of our new solar landscape lights put together and in the ground. I bought, loaded and hauled 5 huge bags of mulch, planted a few things, and got all that mulch down. I found this "G" at Gordman's this morning and had to hang it.
I've been on the hunt for a gargoyle for the porch, too....haven't found one yet.


You can't see them here, but I got some little shrubs planted too. Hopefully, they'll get much bigger! Right now they're super tiny.


Tomorrow I'll hit it again if the weather holds out. I haven't done much, but what little I did was exhausting and I feel very accomplished today!

1 comment:

Heather rules said...

Looks great! You go momma!