Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Jackson Kids.

Well, my brother and his wife finally sent me a photo of my new niece, Olivia Jane. We're hoping to get to see her live and in person the first week of June when we go on vacation to Texas (if we make it down Houston way).

My thoughts on this photo:
She looks exactly like my nephew, Joshua, did at brand spankin' new, only they put THAT poor baby in an pair of slacks, suspenders and a tiny little Rush Limbaugh power tie. (I shit you not.) I hate to say it, but this photo is terrible. My brother agrees. Dress is cute though, bless her little heart.

This is her brother Joshua today! He's turned out to be quite the handsome boy. HUGE piercing blue eyes - but every time I see him, he's got a goose egg, black eye, band-aid....something - I don't think he feels pain and he has absolutely no fear.....my sister-in-law says he's her "little terrorist" - and I believe her. I love the kid, but he's crazy as hell.

3 comments:

Linda said...

I think all newborn pics are precious! She's just swallowed up by that dress though.

Chris said...

Cute Jackson kiddies!

Country Girl said...

cutie patooties