Friday, May 2, 2008

Ladies of the 80's, Our Boy is BACK!

HELL YES, HE IS. HELL YES HE IS, LADIES!!!

I've always loved Robert Downey Jr., even when he was a hot prison mess. He's just got that thing.....I don't know what it is, but he's got it.

Tonight we went to see Iron Man. Opening night craziness. Now, I'm not a big fan of the comic book flicks, but THIS MOVIE ROCKED ASS!! I love him. I love him. I LOVE HIM!


His character was absolutely fabulous. Funny. Genius. Rich. Handsome. With just enough adorable arrogance to make you want more!

And man did he buff up!

I haven't had this much fun at the movies in a looooong time! They left it open for another, thank goodness, because I think this movie just might put our boy back on the map.

I'm totally adding him to my list of people I'd like to meet! Cause I LOVE HIM!!!

4 comments:

Country Girl said...

you HAVE seen chances are, haven't you?? little robby jr is SO fab.

Rockyn Robyn said...

Word! LOVE that movie! Love ALL of his movies - remember Less Than Zero?! Wow - art imitating life!

Linda said...

Kaleb is headed to see it tonight. Brandon saw it yesterday. It's gonna be a big weekend for this movie, I can tell. I'd like to see it too. He is kind of HOT!

jenny said...

I agree - RDJ is so sexy and talented. Even when he was a mess - I was never turned off. Thanks for movie thumbs up! At $8 a pop you can't waste money on a dog.