Saturday, August 30, 2008

C'mon, Autumn!!

I live for fall. I'm an autumn on that silly color chart, you know, and its my very favorite season. It can't get here fast enough for me.

Every year around this time, I start getting listless. Like I NEED something but I have no idea what it is, but this year, I know what it is!

Its the changing of the colors in the trees in Riverside! Its the "Fall Edition" scents at Bath and Body Works! Its Pumpkin Spice or some sort of freaky nutmeg-type Candles! Its chili with a hot and gooey cinnamon roll for dinner on a cool Sunday evening! Its candy bar mini's by the bagful, useless Halloween crap that I do not need but HAVE to have, and pumpkins on the porch! Its weather cool enough for just your hoodie and maybe a scarf! Its that late afternoon/early evening sun sitting different in the sky!

I cannot wait. Its the best time of year! It needs to hurry and get here!!!