Monday, August 11, 2008

Panini Breakfast

This morning, Becky and I slept in and then got up and made breakfast Panini's in my new Panini Press......AND THEY WERE SOOOOOO FANTASTIC!!
I love that damn machine. So easy to use. So easy to clean! We used some of the jalepeno cheese bread I picked up at the farmers market the other day, some ranch dressing, bacon, turkey & provolone. It was the bombdiggity of sandwiches. I am so excited about this new toy of mine. I'm going to be a Panini eating fool! And its perfect for a gal like me - that finds herself dining alone most nights while Jimbo is still out working.
So this afternoon we went out and bought a wire basket for my new bike, a bell that says "I Love My Bike", and some dice valve covers. I'm going to be the queen of the neighborhood!

4 comments:

Chris said...

Why don't you ride on over sometime? Ring the bell and I'll bring you a bloody mary.

Heather rules said...

Now damn it, stop buying fun shit for your bike!!! I'm still trying to come up with something super sweet for your birthday. damn it!!!

Rockyn Robyn said...

You guys crack me up!!

Jennifer Lacy said...

mmmmmm that sandwich sounds YUMMY!