Friday, August 15, 2008

Last Night's Show

I'm getting too old for this shit. But I did it anyway, because I'm clinging to my youth, tooth and nail. Heather and I went to the LA Guns & Faster Pussycat show last night in Old Town, and it was a good time, but I'm not the ONLY thing that time has drastically changed.

LA Guns THEN (very late 80's, early 90's)
LA Guns NOW
With Marty Casey of Rockstar INXS fame and some other young dudes I do not know. Marty was mean to our Heather last night, and therefore, I am refusing to blog about him.

Faster Pussycat THEN

Faster Pussycat NOW
They got scary, like Marilyn Manson scary.....and I don't recognize THEIR bandmates now either. I think there's just one or two original left, including Taime Down, and he was unrecognizable to me. (just like myself, he got a tad chubby in the face)

The long haired bad boys of my youth are gone. Looong gone, but then again, so is my ability to stay awake for a late night rock show.


3 comments:

Heather rules said...

I had a great time, but I totally know what you are saying. It's a little sad. ;o(

Rockyn Robyn said...

HAD A BLAST!

Chris said...

God love you for even going! I am too much of an old fuddy duddy to even try. So my hat's off to you both!