Thursday, August 28, 2008

CRAZY WORK WEEK.

Heavens! The week before a 3 day holiday weekend at a newspaper can get nutty!
I've worked very late the last couple of nights, and I'm beat.
Tomorrow is D-Day, so to speak, and I'm not sure I can take much more. I suppose its a good thing to be so busy, considering the state of affairs at the Big Bird, but I'm spent!
Labor Day will be the first actual holiday I've had off for a while, and I think I may try to talk Big Daddy into a big breakfast and some sort of a road trip for the day. I gotta get out of the house. I have no big plan, but Mamma needs to cut loose!

3 comments:

Heather rules said...

I say you two hit the road and do a little gambling!! Now that sounds fun.

Rockyn Robyn said...

WORD!

Linda said...

I agree - it's been a wild week at work! I'm with Heather. Go win ya some moolah!