Thursday, August 21, 2008

Wednesday Night Drama.


Drama last night, for me anyway, as my boy Daniel had his "Final Cut" on Sheer Genius. Needless to say, I was devastated. He was so adorable. Cutest little gay boy out of Dallas!
He was always so positive and happy, rarely did he say a negative thing about the other contestants. And his big Texas hair styles were wicked awesome. He even admitted that he's "from Texas! I carry hairspray in my back pocket!"
Last night when he got cut, he admitted they just didn't wear their hair big enough there in California, but he was also very gracious and kind as ever on his way out.
Just a cutie.
I personally think Dee should've gone home - she gives the same damn haircut every time.

Other drama.....Well, little Rikki Rockett is still hanging around our driveway, and it doesn't help that the He-Man Cat Hating Jimbo is giving it TUNA! Can you believe THAT?!?

We even called PALS Animal Rescue and they were no help at all. Jim is going to call his super cool hippie aunt and see if she'll take him/her (I still don't know).

It cried alllll night last night, and a possum was giving it some grief, to boot. That made the crying unbearable......my guilt is overwhelming, and I have no idea why. Its not my problem, but the heart on my sleeve says it is.

Damn it!

1 comment:

Heather rules said...

damn it robyn you are gonna make me take that cat!