Friday, June 27, 2008

BOOBS! - Revisited.

Thats a funny title, huh.

Well, the ultrasound went just as I thought it would. Not good, but not bad.

The mass is solid and has a "suspicious" shape to it. So of course, there were words thrown around like "MRI" and my fav......"biopsy"........damn it. I'm praying for the MRI. (less invasive)

So the doctor's office was suppose to call me this afternoon to tell me which way they wanna proceed......I had to call them (I was freaking out)

Their records showed that I had another mammo, and the ultrasound was cancelled. (Tell that to lefty - she got slimed with the cold goo and pushed around on. Tons of fun. ) Ummm...okay, we had a radiologist consult us afterward, so go find his ass!!!!

Their going to call me on Monday.

2 comments:

Heather rules said...

Don't you just love when that happens. Nothing like freaking yourself out ALL weekend. Buttheads!

Linda said...

Boobs revisited? You crack me up. Why can't these folks understand how stressed out stuff like this makes us? Especially when you have to wait a few more days to find out anything! Still sending positive vibes your way!