Sunday, June 22, 2008

Frustrated Arteeest.

In my quest to learn the old school art of pinstriping, I've become a bit worried. I'm not sure I can make my hand stop doing this, instead:
I LOVE to doodle. It makes me feel free. It makes me feel creative. It makes me feel like I've gone to some untapped place in my brain. It makes me think clearer. But I'm starting to wonder if it's the fumes from the Sharpie!
Perhaps I should stick to what I know and go get myself some poster board and a pen down at the Wal-Mart! Lord know its a cheaper medium!
Tomorrow morning, I'll go back to getting a good feel for that pinstriping brush, but for now.....HELLO SHARPIE, my dear, sweet, non-judgemental friend!

2 comments:

Heather rules said...

I love them doodles. I think they are fab. You could always do some of that on your bike and MINE!

Linda said...

Your doodles are GREAT! I enjoy seeing what you've done.