Saturday, June 28, 2008

Tough Girls Rock.

Last night, Jimbo and I went to see the new Angelina Jolie flick, Wanted.

It was a tad bloody for my taste, and I got a little confused about halfway through it, but the music was AWESOME (I must have that soundtrack) and Angelina Jolie is such a tough ass, you gotta love her. I think if I had to kiss a girl, it would be her. She's scary yet sexy.

Most of her tattoos in the movie were actually hers, but some were fakes - check out the Robyn art on her hand!! Thats pretty cool. Anyone need a tattoo designed by Rocky Robyn?! I may have to get crackin' on something for myself like this!
At any rate, it was darkly humorous with a good laugh at "working for the man", so to speak, which I enjoyed along with the wicked awesome music, but if you wanna see it, I'd probably wait for it to hit DVD.

2 comments:

Linda said...

the kids are planning to go see Wanted tomorrow. The boys tried to go Friday night, but the last 3 showings were sold out. They saw Get Smart instead, and loved it! Of course, they think Anne Hathaway is hot!

Heather rules said...

Not a big fan of Angie. I do like her tats though.