Thursday, June 26, 2008

BOOBS!

So tomorrow I have another visit to the doctor's office. This time for an ultrasound on old lefty, to see if the mass they found on my mammogram is "a solid or fluid" and "what we're dealing with."

After hearing that, all I can think about is that chewing gum from back in the day that was full of gooey stuff that would burst out when you bit down on it.

Nice visual, huh.

Anyhoo, I'm still a tad freaked out about it. If they had not shown me the x-rays, I wouldn't be. But to see it, in all its stark raving whiteness on that film.....creepy.

So I'll keep y'all ABREAST of the situation. HAHAHAHA!!!! C'mon. That's funny.


6 comments:

Chris said...

I'm glad you're keeping us *abreast* of the situation! You're right, that is funny. I just about peed myself. Seriously, though, I will be sending positive thoughts and vibes your way. I've been a little mired down in my own sad situation lately, but this will give me a distraction of something I should really be concerned about.

Linda said...

I am sure it's nothing, but I've been there before, and I know it's scary! Hang in there and I'm sending positive vibes your way too!

Rockyn Robyn said...

Girls, you rock. I'm not too worried, but 5 or 6 years on a hormone replacement drug thats notorious for causing breast cancer is a little rattling! I swear - the older I get, the more I fall apart!

Heather rules said...

It'll be alright. Love you rockyn momma.
Now get that bike up and running and we'll hit the road!

Rockyn Robyn said...

WORD! I can't wait to get working on it!

Country Girl said...

don't forget to "freshen up" before your appointment. ;) (that's the name of that gum)
don't worry sunshine... keep your chin up.