Sunday, June 29, 2008

Jeff's 50th Birthday Bash

Tonight Jimbo, Becky and I went over to Quincy's for a surprise birthday party for our friend Jeff. He has coached Special Olympics with us in the past.

He turns 50 tomorrow, eternally single, good guy.

The cake said "Relax, I'm Just Here for the Cake"


Here's the birthday boy.
It was a good night! I was worried that I had ruined the suprise because the e-card I sent him went a day earlier than it should have!!........but he was suprised enough!

AND.....Kids say the darnedest things....my very smart, never misses a thing 16 year old daughter professed to me tonight that when she and her two best girlfriends all turn 18, they're all "going out and getting matching tattoos".....when I asked her "where, exactly, do you plan on getting this done?"....she said "ummmm...at the tattoo parlor?"

I'm not sure who the idiot is...me for even asking or her for giving me that answer.

2 comments:

Heather rules said...

looks like a good time.

Linda said...

looks like everyone had fun.

Yeah, Kaitlin wants a tattoo too. I don't have a problem with it - just warned her that they are painful to get. We'll see if she goes through with it!