Tuesday, February 19, 2008

DayQuil + Miller Light = Good Show

I forgot to take my camera with me Sunday night to the Tesla show.

So please do enjoy my super awesome $10 Tesla coffee mug that screams "SOCCER MOM"



I love this thing. They may have to bury it with me when I go. Becky and I bought some super cute t-shirts too.....just a couple of concert merchandise whores, we were.

My cold is so nasty, I was completely out of it Sunday night, but had enough wits about me to know that the show was FANTASTIC! Those guys are cool no matter how old they (or I) get! And there's nothing funnier than intoxicated people, when you're not. It was a sold out show, and ripe with drunks for the people watching!

Becky's night was made when the cute lead singer of the opening band accidentally brushed her on the shoulder as he slipped through us, east side of the stage. (we were watching Tesla from that side, as there was a breeze blowing through there and it felt good on the ol' fever.) He smiled at her. Heavens!

As for the cold, I do believe the fever cooked my brain a little. The words in my head and the words that come out of my mouth don't quite jive. Its a little scarey and slightly annoying.

So today, I'll rest up a bit more, lay around in my jammies and sip some joe from my awesome new coffee mug.

6 comments:

Heather rules said...

I also could not help but wonder how many "meth-heads" were in the crowd. I saw an awful lot of people with few or no teeth at all. hehe.
I was better than people watching at the Riverfest.
Man they sounded awesome, don't you agree?
I REALLY missed you though.

Rockyn Robyn said...

They were very good!

We started to make our way over to your table, but I was so hot, and so dizzy - we just stayed where the breeze was blowing! Did "What You Give" not rock?!?! Very cool.

Linda said...

Sounds like you & Heather had fun even tho you felt miserable! Hope you're both on the road to recovery!

Heather rules said...

"What you Give" totally was the bestest!

Country Girl said...

groovy new mug! can't believe you sickos forgot the camera!!

jenny said...

man, i hope you are feeling better. this cold stuff is really hitting a lot of people.

the cotillion makes for an amazing concert and as becky found out... an intimate feel. i'm a mug girl so love the mug!