Saturday, February 23, 2008

Have I mentioned how sick I am of winter? I must confess though, my ride home from work tonight was actually, dare I say, pretty? The snowflakes were HUGE.
I'm so ready for spring.
My toes are going through flip-flop withdrawl. My short sleeved shirts hanging in the closet have all lost their will to live. They've given up completely. The inside of my car looks like an army of vikings have tromped through it, leaving clumps of mud, sand and Starbucks napkins in their wake.

For heaven's sake, spring, where are you?!?!

2 comments:

Jennifer Lacy said...

what? you guys got more snow? ugh! Can't believe i miss it but i do. We haven't had more than a couple of flakes all year!

Heather rules said...

The snow was really pretty Saturday night, but I was still pissed off about it.