Sunday, February 17, 2008

Death Bed, But Concert Ready!


Oh, I'm so sick. BUT READY TO ROCK!
As is my rocker chick buddy, Heather. Sick, but ready to rock.

I've discovered its possible to be so out of your mind with a fever that dead friends and family will appear to you, LITERALLY, and you can actually hear their voices in your head. Thats just crazy.

I don't think I have it in me to glam it up for tonight's festivities, but I am up, I have a pulse, I've slapped on a bit o' war paint, and I'm ready! Since I'll have my 16 year old daughter in tow, I'll have to keep the concert slutty factor to a minimum, anyway.

Even a Modern Day Cowboy could not keep this Little Suzie from being on the UP, Lookin' for the Spotlight. I'll Hang Tough, even though Lady Luck took a walk.

6 comments:

Heather rules said...

I'm ready. Just got done with my shower and getting dressed. Man it took everything I had to do my hair. I feel like I'm 80 years old. But we will be there rocking out. Damn this sickness all to hell!!!

Rockyn Robyn said...

WORD.

Chris said...

I hope you and Heather didn't infect any other peeps at the concert! Robyn, clever usage of what I'm presuming are Tesla song titles in your post. Extra credit points, for sure. And it even makes sense in your sick-induced delusional state. Rock on!

Country Girl said...

ooh, very nice song references.

Heather rules said...

They were awesome. I ended up sitting all night. Too weak to walk around.

jenny said...

omg... you two are crazy! i love it!

P.S. I wanted so bad to call you two early this morning...lol