Friday, February 15, 2008

Too Busy To Get Sick!

Oh, my, am I feeling crummy. AND I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR IT!! I work on the weekends, got Special Olympics Basketball Regionals in the morning AND a hair cut (all before I go to work), my kid is out of school on Monday, AND A BIG CONCERT ON SUNDAY NIGHT!!
This is no good.

Gotta fever, throat hurts, tummy hurts, actually, EVERYTHING hurts...

One of my favorite bands of all time is coming on Sunday, and MY BUTT WILL BE THERE FRONT AND CENTER!!! No matter what.

Oh, sweet Tesla. Boys with long hair.
God bless 'em.
I don't care if I have a fever straight outta hell, I'm going. I could be on my death bed.....I'M GOING!

PICTURES TO COME!!!!!! (cause I'm GOING!)

**UPDATE**
Yep, I'm sick again. Woke up this morning (Saturday) with a fever, the chills, body ache, nasty little cough....why I keep getting sick is beyond me, but I'm beginning to feel like the monkey from
"Outbreak" . . .but Tesla here we come! - Heather, I'm countin' down the hours!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Robyn, I feel exactly the same. What the hell is going on? Hope you're much better by concert time tomorrow.

Jennifer Lacy said...

go to the doctor! I had a positive flu test - they gave me some meds that helped me better pretty fast! p.s. I heart Tesla - kinda shocking, huh?

Country Girl said...

honestly... i'm starting to think there is something wrong in the big bird building. seems like WAY too many people are getting sick. and it's not like y'all have been bobbing for apples in the same washtub recently.
i hope you girls have a blast tonight!!

Heather rules said...

I've been sick all weekend too. This is my first time out of bed since Friday night. My fever is finally gone. and i am going tonight. i dont care!