Saturday, February 9, 2008

Fun Last Night, Stupid & Sloppy Today.

Last night Jimbo and I attended the housewarming party of my dearest friend Jeannie and her husband Sean. They have a FABULOUS house in Riverside, right on the river. At one time it was a multi-person dwelling, so its got some funky spaces, but its ADORABLE!

I think this is her best friend, Dan, and his partner
(the 2 on the left - Dan is wearing tan pants).

The beauty of a Jeannie party is she's got ALL kinds of friends from all walks of life, and nobody knows each other, but it doesn't matter! Everyone chats it up about anything under the sun and a good time is always had! Jeannie is a lover of all people and knows no strangers. I love that gal.

I have no idea who this dude was,
but he was an absolute SCREAM.

Here's me & Jeannie.
This picture is dreadful. I'd like to blame it on my husband who can't work the digital camera, but there really are other factors involved . . .
There's an old rule of thumb that should be STRICTLY stuck to. Instead, I slid right off of it: "Beer Before Liquor, Never Sicker." - They ain't a kiddin'.
This photo was taken AFTER the 2 Miller Lites I had at dinner, and the 3 glasses of wine I had at the party. (One more was consumed post-photo, if you can believe it.)
That may not sound like much, and really, I have held way more than that, but last night, I got my butt kicked. I've become quite the lightweight.

I had a ton of pictures I snapped of the rest of the house, but I believe my hillbilly husband accidentally deleted some. Its such a great house!

4 comments:

Country Girl said...

dang girl! you WERE drunk. i can't believe you don't know who the dude in the orange shirt is. IT'S JUSTIN!! DUH! hehe

Rockyn Robyn said...

He was very sweet and HYSTERICAL! But I have no idea who he was!

Linda said...

sounds like a fun time was had by all!

Heather rules said...

Looks like fun. As you know I was under the weather yesterday, so now I'm getting caught up on everyone blogs.