Friday, February 29, 2008

I Gave Her My Heart & She Gave Me a Pen.

Oh, Heavens! One of my all time favorite movies is on tonight! Say Anything!

I think Lloyd Dobler is the guy ever girl dreams of. The perfectly emotionally available, deep thinking guy that'll point out the broken glass in the 7-11 parking lot and walk you all the way around it.

Ah......that movie was a milestone in my high school years. Of course, I never found a guy like Lloyd back then, but I think I've got one now, for sure!

Everything about that movie is fabulous! The music. The storyline. The dialogue.

Those were the days, man. Those were the days. Mall bangs and Swatch Watches, chocolate mint Bubble Yum, blue eye shadow and big hoop earrings. Can we say KEDS?!? Of course, they weren't that cool unless you FRENCH CUFFED your jeans!

Who's with me?!?!?

3 comments:

Country Girl said...

john cusack is so dreamy - LOVE HIM!!

i used to swear if i didn't find the right guy... i was going to indiana to find my own woody boyd.

Chris said...

Amen about those days! I really hate to say it, but I've never seen "Say Anything". Do you have to shoot me now?

Heather rules said...

I'm with you, I'm with you!! YOU KNOW I"M WITH YOU!