Sunday, March 9, 2008

Ah....Mommy Like....

Last night, Jimbo took me to the movies. We finally made it over to the Warren to see Fool's Gold with Kate Hudson, Donald Sutherland and Matthew McConaughHEY.

Super cute flick, we both enjoyed it, but let me tell ya . . . nearly TWO HOURS of Mattie-McHotness without his shirt is so damn fabulous, I have not the words for it.
That guy could read the back of a cereal box and it would be brilliant, as far as I'm concerned.
A surprise to no one, he's on my list of people I'd like to me. (or in this case, lick.)

I don't care if the tabloids say he's nuttier than squirrel poo, he's adorable and SO sexy I think I broke a sweat right there in the theater. Wow. I believe this is movie #2 for these crazy kids as lovebirds - their chemistry is somethin' else! (How To Lose a Guy In 10 Days was good too!)

I highly suggest seeing this one. It was WELL worth the ticket price! (are ya' feelin' me girls?)



7 comments:

Linda said...

Kinda wanted to see that movie. Maybe your review will get me to the theatre! I like Matthew too!

Country Girl said...

oh yes, that boy is F-I-N-E!! and it's a great movie. and it so doesn't matter that he doesn't wear deoderant. sometimes... i eat tuna and corn niblets... mixed together... and i pretend that i'm eating it with him. (read once that it's one of his fave snacks)

Rockyn Robyn said...

LOLOLOL!!!!!! Cowgirl, you kill me.

Jennifer Lynne said...

I really want to see this! I'm glad it's good because I heard it wasn't and it was kind of discouraging. But, I'd rather take your word for it. I might go see it this weekend!

Chris said...

You might actually get me to go see this one, too. I was on the fence after all the "thumbs-down" reviews, but I like you're thinking. I'd lick him, too.

Heather rules said...

besides licking him, i'd drink his bath water, SO THERE!!!! YUMMY

Rockyn Robyn said...

Its not an oscar winner, but it was a fun one. those 2 are cute together!