Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Grub with da Moms-Ginger & Tesla.

I love my mother-in-law, Ginger Garrison. She's the best. I love her love her love her! She treats me like I'm the best thing since sliced bread. Jim really looks like her. Its creepy. (Jim and his brother Tim are twins, but I think Tim looks more like their father.)

She came over to see the remodel work at the new (old) house and all the changes we made, and to have a little Easter din-din.

Potato soup for Easter. Why? Kitchen is still wacked, so I made it in the crock pot. But it was wicked tastey. We had some big yummy pieces of garlic/parmesean bread with it, and I guzzled wine because I don't like Mom's boyfriend of 14 years that she brought with her, and I have to be loaded to tolerate him. Seriously.

I had pictures of the feast, but accidentally deleted them, so please do enjoy this shot of a few table settings.

After dinner Moms-Ginger checked out the flower beds to give me the low down on what might be in them.

Damn. I was so close to getting a butt shot . . .

So tonight I'm watching "AFTERMATH - The Station Night Club Fire, 5 Years Later" A tribute to those who lost their lives in the night club fire the night Great White performed there. HAIR BANDS GALORE.....INCLUDING TELSA!!! I drunk dialed fellow rocker-chick-sista Heather to see if she was watching, and her hubcap said she was ASLEEP AT 9 P.M. ???? Sweet niblets! I guess I'll have to rock it on my own . . . hence the name, Rockyn Robyn. I may have to start calling Heather "Homebody Heather" . . . 9 o'clock? REALLY?!?!?

**NOTE TO HOMEBODY HEATHER**

Sister, the lead singer for Stryper (memba them?) sang with Boston and he looked so damn hot I think I pee'd a little!!! He looked super HOT.

3 comments:

Country Girl said...

i KNOW! i mean seriously, who is in bed by 9pm? what is she, like 90 or something? ;) hehe
i must admit i'm a bit jealous though, bed at 9 sounds good... perhaps i should go there RIGHT NOW!

Rockyn Robyn said...

Poor baby. She musta been pooped!

Heather rules said...

In my defense. I was pooped. We were on the road all morning. Got home at 1:30 p.m. and then had to head to my mom and dads at 3 p.m. for Easter. blah. Well and the Salty Dogs did not help the situation.