Thursday, March 6, 2008

I'm a Leo, by the way.

I've been on the hunt for a while now for my zodiac sign in the form of a pendent. I knew I didn't want to spend a lot of money on it, but I've really wanted one. Accidentally, it seems, I've got a necklace to match every tattoo I have! I have an ankh, a sparrow, a peace sign . . . its only fitting that I have a zodiac bobble as well!


After some irritating searches online, I found one at pugster.com that was at a VERY comfortable $15.99 - with standard shipping its $18.99. Chain not included, though.
This is a pretty good web site! I believe it was originally a site for Italian charms, but they've got all kinds of jewelry, and the prices aren't bad! I may have to shop there again in the future. They even called me last night to let me know that it had been shipped out and to thank me for my order! How 'bout that.

**UPDATE!!**

This is unbelieveable! This pendent that I ordered on Wednesday, came TWO DAYS LATER! Standard mail. AND It DID come with a chain! I'm pretty pleased. Excellent quality, too! WOW! Its hard to get good service these days, so I called them and told them so! And thanked them! Seems like you never hear from customers unless they're unhappy!

It was actually a banner Friday! I got home from work to find not only my necklace in the mailbox, but the kid that sold us our car sent us a big thing of chocolate chip cookies! Wow. Jewelry and cookies . . . what more could a girl ask for?? Its DEFINITLEY the Year of the Rat, Jenn!

1 comment:

Country Girl said...

Love the necklace!! And Pugster is fab... I've bought many a thing from there. :)