Sunday, March 30, 2008

OLIVIA JANE!

My brother David just called, and his 2nd child has finally arrived! Olivia Jane Jackson came at 10:52 this morning, 8lbs, 11oz.
They live in Houston now, so I may need to find some time for a road trip, cause I cannot wait to get my hands on that kid! Just the other day I mailed them some onesies with funny sayings on them - my favorite: "Does this diaper make my butt look big?" (I was the only one who knew a girl was coming)
This makes 2 nieces & 2 nephews for Aunt Robyn!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats Robyn! I would love to be snugglin' a newborn babe right about now!

Country Girl said...

so cool! and i love the name olivia. my cousin in TN and his wife welcomed their first little bundle of joy into the world this weekend too. and i use the term "little" loosely. he was 9 lbs 5 oz. HOLY SCHNIKEYS!! daddy is 6'8" though, so... kid will always be big i imagine. :) big kid... big name... anderson barnett atkinson. goodness.

jenny said...

Congrats, Robyn! New babies are so much fun to spoil and Aunt Robyn is sure to be up to the challenge.

Chris said...

Congrats Aunt Robyn!