Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Man! This is my year.

I am sooooo pleased with THIS new development . . .

Does life get any better for Rockyn Robyn?!?! I think not! It REALLY is the year of the rat. 2008 is treating this rat pretty good so far!

I got to work this morning, looked at page 1A of the paper, and Sweet Niblets! They FINALLY fired Wichita State Women's Basketball coach, Jane Albright. Now, if someone would get rid of their A.D., Jim Schaus . . . ah, that would truly be super-awesone.

I'm not a fan. Of either one of them. I hate to wish ill of anyone, but THIS IS SO GREAT I THINK I PEE'D A LITTLE!!

I hated going to the girls games and have to watch her have a damn coaches meeting during a time-out, in the middle of the floor, with all the players sitting on the bench. Hello?! Every time, I swear it. She brought her girls to a Special Olympics fund raiser we were having once, and stayed a whole 30 minutes. Way to give back there, Jane.

The only way this year (so far) could get any better is if ice cold Miller Lite starts flowing from my kitchen sink. That would be SWEET.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Robyn, you crack me up! If you can get the beer to flow from the kitchen tap, LET ME KNOW!

Heather rules said...

I will need to know how that works as well.
BTW - I FRIGGIN LOVE YOUR BLOG. It is such a hoot!

jenny said...

I could have Thom work on that whole beer from the tap thing if you want. Live long rats!