Monday, March 17, 2008

More Photos From the Weekend

More S.O. fun stuff. Here's the little guys' team. Number 30 is Skylar. He's 13 years old and the ladies LOVE him. He's just adorable! And the kid's got game!

Here's Jim and his team during a timeout. They really spanked the teams they played over the weekend.

The Douglas County Gators out of Lawrence was the team we coached for while we were living up near Kansas City a year or so ago. They usually wear bright neon green shirts, but this year, in honor of one of the athlete's mother (and my dear friend, Sherry) who battled breast cancer recently, they wore pink - they gave me a shirt the night of opening ceremonies. I cried like a bitch. We miss those guys! Go Gators!


This is cowgirl Stacy. She had a blast at the dance, and very obiviously, loves her country music. Especially Reba. BIG Reba fan.

These two studs are a few of my very best (drinkin') buddies, Danny(left) & J.J.(right). This picture doesn't do them justice. They're really a couple of handsome guys. J.J. is a big teddy bear who LOVES ice cold Rumplemints in an ice cold shot glass. You'd think it would take a lot of booze to defeat a guy that size, but not so! And he's REAL affectionate when he's hammered. Danny is single, ladies, and I cannot figure out why, for the life of me. He's going to make a fabulous husband and daddy someday. He's a real catch. I sure do miss those guys! (cause they tell me I'm pretty and crap! - foolish drunks!)

So that's it for the Hays trip photos for now. I'm still trying to decompress. It was long and tiring, but I already can't wait for next year!!

1 comment:

Country Girl said...

looks like everyone had a fab time. you are such an awesome chic!