Wednesday, March 5, 2008

FINALLY!! New Episodes!!

HOW COOL IS THIS PIC OF THE BOYS?!?
YEEEEHAAAAAW!! Finally! New episodes of Ghost Hunters begin tonight! I'm super stoked to have my boys back! Those re-runs were killing me! (no pun intended there)

Luckily, the new season doesn't start till 8 o'clock, so I can catch me some Idol action first.

For the last several weeks, they've been showing Ghost Hunters International - they sent a team to Europe, sans Jay & Grant. I CANNOT ghost hunt without Jay & Grant.


But, back to Idol . . .I was getting ready to go on a rant.

Danny, Danny, Danny.


pardon the lanuage, here, but . . .

This kid needs to go the HELL home. Everybody loves a Diva, but damn. He can't sing and he's bitchy. I can't fucking STAND to watch him make his faces during the tear-down from Simon. (c'mon kitten, you deserve the verbal bitch-slap, your performances lack.) I can't fucking STAND to watch him perform, even. Kid's gotta go. He's "TMTH" - I WANNA KICK HIS ASS!!!!

My new fav is the Irish girl. Carly Smithson. Love the voice.

WHAT is going on with the high waisted jeans?!?! I keep seeing the Idol girls stepping up to the mic with mom jeans!! Sweet Judas!! No WAY can that be comin' back.

GOTTA GO......30 MINUTES TO GHOST HUNTERS! RIGHT ON!!

3 comments:

jenny said...

ok, dude... seeing the human shape standing in front of the stove sent me to the deep end. omg... who do they not wet their pants!?

i'm with you about danny. i hope they finally seal the deal on his ticket home. catch you later danny boy!

love the carly simon like blonde girl and the irish chick!

Heather rules said...

Danny reminds me of Christian on Project Runway. But, Christian is much more awesome.

Rockyn Robyn said...

I do love Christian - he's bitchy but with a little class!

I did LOVE the Pat Benatar tune last night!!