Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Big Brown Helmet


I've been trying for months now, to grow out my hair. I think this is the longest I've gone without getting it all hacked off.

I have worn it short and choppy for years, but at 35, I figured it was time to let go of the spikey.

So here's what baffles me. If I don't do anything to it, it looks like I didn't do anything to it. If I do something to it, VIOLA! The big brown helmet. Poofs out like Sideshow Bob from the Simpsons.

So I'm not sure what to do, with my 'do, at this point.

I'm frustrated. Look at this chick! Why can't I get mine to do this!?!? How come SHE doesn't look like she didn't do anything to it??!?!

Am I trying too hard?? Am I over thinking it?? Do you think I should hunt her down and kick her ass?!

Speaking of good hair, I just noticed our biker nurse, Amanda, (on Idol ) just got the boot. She took it well, though.

**UDATE**

I almost had a weak moment Thursday night and drove down to my usual stylist to get it ALL cut off short. When I got there, she talked me out of it and trimmed and shaped it up a bit for me. I feel better, and plan to keep growing it out for now.

3 comments:

Country Girl said...

janis got the boot? that sucks. i didn't watch. i'm not overly religious about it this year. hmmm... wonder who is still there that i like. OH!! how about the cutie jason castro?? is he still there?

jenny said...

Please hunt her down and kick her ass! I tried that style for awhile and mine NEVER looked like that and I would flat iron the hell out of it. SO! I am back to the spikey do - there is just some comfort in it you know.

When will the horse girl go??? It has to be soon...she is cute, but damn the girl can't move.

Rockyn Robyn said...

Word. Cute as hell, but geez.