Friday, January 11, 2008

Bear Paw Update & My Big Booty

Just my luck! According to my tracking order thru UPS, my package is in some po-dunk spot in Illinois. Coincidentally, I turned on my TV this morning, and right there on Good Morning America was a reporter, standing waste deep in water, smack dab in the middle of the po-dunk town my boots are stuck in. Mother Nature is conspiring against me with a pesky flood.

Oh, for the love!

On the brighter side, today I was out shopping for jeans with my daughter, Rebekah. Not my favorite thing, trying on jeans, its usually a depressing experience that sends me straight for an ice cream and french fries binge when its over. Today I managed to cram my big booty into a size 10 and they fit! Yeehaw.

3 comments:

Country Girl said...

you do NOT have a big booty!

jenny said...

You go, Robyn! I second that whole "you do NOT have a big booty!" comment. You always look amazing!

Chris said...

I've never seen your big booty because your sparkling personality always outshines it!