Sunday, January 27, 2008

Stress Is a Heartless Bitch. And so am I.

I did something really stupid at work today. I was alone & un-monitored. Not a good combo.

I went through a fairly good sized bag of peanut M&M's.

But you know, between the daddy issues, the home remodel, the move, the cats, the fleas......IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE I HAD A CHOCOLATE MELTDOWN!

Now I just feel worse than before. With some fat piggy on top. I've never really thought of myself as a nervous eater, but I sure was today!

On the lighter (okay, just as dark) side, this evening I took some time out to watch Rock of Love II. I can't help it. Blame it on my hair band days.

Tonight the LA Derby Dolls took on Bret's slutty contestants for some roller derby action. Bret called it "Stroller Derby" - they were trying to protect "Baby Bret" (a plastic doll) from the Derby Dolls, but they anillated that baby. And it was awesome.


One of them actually ripped an arm off and held it up like a trophy. Right On! Those girls were wicked and I LOVED IT! I'm going straight to hell, but that was funny stuff, man.

4 comments:

Linda said...

sometimes you just have to say TO HELL WITH IT and eat the chocolate!

jenny said...

You are just now eating chocolate? You held out longer than I would have under those conditions, girl. Kudos to you!

Country Girl said...

girl... don't sweat it. m&m's are nothing but protein... EVERYONE knows that!
i wore some ripped in the knees jeans to walmart the other day, shawn was like "you wore those to walmart?" i was like "yeah, bret michaels does it."

Chris said...

Your dark humor amuses me!