Thursday, January 10, 2008

Bear Paws on the UPS Truck

I have been checking my doorstep for days.
After a long search for the perfect pair of comfy boots for this winter's (so far) brutal elements, I had to resort to shopping Overstock.com. I've never ordered from them before, but it was my LAST resort, as it seems every cool chick in town bought up the city's supply of comfy boots.

I found them! I did a little search on Overstock, and Sweet Judas, there they were! Like a beautiful chocolate brown suede dream. The brand? Bear Paw. From the customer comments I read, they're amazingly comfortable and cozy warm......mmmmmmm.

Behold - the Bear Paw.....


Yep, there they were........so the question is, where are they now?!

UPS tracking number says they're "In Transit" - which translate to "Not on My Feet!" Those are tough words to swallow for a girl who's big on instant gratification and has been on the boot hunt for the better part of a month. Momma wants her boots, UPS dude, bring 'em!

3 comments:

Country Girl said...

wow, they really do kinda look like a bear paw

Heather rules said...

OMG - I LOVE THEM! How was the price?

Jennifer Lynne said...

I just ordered some boots online too and I just returned them today because I didn't like them. UPS delivered them last night. But, I'm going to check out Overstock.com now I never checked there! I'm looking for the exact same kind of boots.