Monday, January 14, 2008

Wallpaper, Revisited. And CARPET!!

Ah, the wallpaper in the home remodel is no longer an issue, thanks to these two little gifts from heaven. We picked up this bottle of gooey stuff and the paper scraper at Wal-Mart, and it was money well spent! That blasted paper came right off! You'd never know it was there!

The carpet got installed this morning, and it goes PERFECT with the paint colors that Rebekah & I picked out.


Its really coming along, and we're getting close to being done with the things we need to do to be able to get moved in at the end of January. Its been exhausting, but all the hard work is starting to pay off.

6 comments:

Linda said...

It's looking great Robyn. I see a housewarming party coming up. Maybe Corby can cater - HA!

jenny said...

OMG! I love the colors and the carpet goes perfectly. Very, very nice... I like! And thanks for the tip on the wallpaper removal... I need to take the wallpaper in my bathroom down.

Rockyn Robyn said...

You can't see it on the blog picture, but the second photo had an orb in it when I downloaded frm my camera. Kinda freaked me out!

Chris said...

Looks great. I can see myself drinking a cocktail in the general vicinity of your new carpet!

Jennifer Lacy said...

wow - that looks fabulous! look out for the orbs - my new (old) house is totally haunted. really.

Heather rules said...

It's looking SO good. I can't wait to check it out in person.