Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I'd Rather...

Try to get rid of this one!

This one might be easier to get rid of for good! And he wouldn't eat your chihuahua. (well, I'd like to think he wouldn't.)

I'm in flea hell. In the money pit. Just when I think I've got 'em beat, here comes more! I have been online, done all the research, bought all kinds of stuff......we had an exterminator out THREE TIMES to spray. I've dumped Borax everywhere, you name it, I've done it.

And I'm scared to death to start moving stuff over there, namely, MY DOG!

I'm in total meltdown mode, and not sure what to do. What do I try next?!

2 comments:

Heather rules said...

I can't believe you are still having problems with those things. I beat those cats were MISERABLE!

Rockyn Robyn said...

Well, we found out today there's one getting into our crawlspace somehow, not sure how, but now we have to rent cat traps from the animal shelter! F#@$!!!