Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Wednesday Night Spookiness


Ah, Wednesday nights. I rush home every week and settle in for some Ghost Hunters on SciFi. I love that show.

I'm a junkie for the paranormal. On Wednesday nights though, I often find myself alone with Riley the Super Chihuahua, so of course, freaked-outed-ness inevitably ensues.

There's something about the idea that there just might be a plane of existence other than this one that I find fascinating. Its not that I dig the "boo-rattly," but we're all so amazingly different, and there are so many levels of personality to each of us, surely bits of us linger here and there.

And my guys, Jay & Grant, the originators of The Atlantic Paranormal Society (pictured above, left & right), are SUPER CUTIES. They do their best to debunk a lot of stuff, but I am addicted to those darn electronic voice phenomenas. Creepy stuff, man.

So tonight, its me, Riley, some Chinese Take-out, and Ghost Hunters. And if the husband is lucky, we might let him watch with us. Spooky.

2 comments:

jenny said...

Okay, I am hooked! I watched Ghost Hunters last night and couldn't get enough. Not to mention wanted all the lights on in the house and couldn't bring myself to go do laundry in the basement!
P.S. Did you see that orb in the pic on my blog of Thom and Quinn looking at each other? I truly believe my mother was there...

Country Girl said...

funny you should mention ghost hunters. while working on a proposal today... i learned that ghost hunters has a very high rating in the women 35-64 demographic. :)

i should check the show out, i love ghost whisperer, sometimes it's nice to think that someone who's gone really isn't.