Thursday, January 31, 2008

Snow is the Devil.

I hate it. I'm so over this crap, its unreal. The next person that says "But its beautiful!" is gettin' a beat down! I'm tired of the cold. The slushy snail's pace to work and back. The whole thing. I just don't see anything beautiful about it. I am SO looking forward to Spring. It cannot come fast enough! Do you have any idea how hard it is to get a chihuahua to pee out there in that stuff? And now, with the cats in the crawlspace issue, I'm scared to death that one will freeze to death down there, thaw later, and stink to high heaven! Gross.

5 comments:

Country Girl said...

CHIHUAHUA IN THE SNOW... PROBABLY ABOUT AS EASY AS A POM IN THE SNOW. GOD, THE SNOW JUST CLUMPS UP IN HER FUR - DRIVES ME BONKERS!

Rockyn Robyn said...

oh, man! Thats WAY worse than mine. He's short haired - wet paws are about it. We had to clear a spot in the yard so his heiness could pee!!

Heather rules said...

your cat issue is sad, but it's funny too. i'm sorry, i don't mean to laugh. ya know i love you!

Jennifer Lynne said...

I totally hear ya! I'm ready for some nice weather already. And, my pekingese HATES the snow because gosh for bid he gets wet... he has resorted to peeing on the deck... AND getting his butt beat! :-)

Linda said...

our husky/chow loves the snow, but not the wind; so whenever it's windy she's in the house, sleeping in our bedroom. She's an outdoor dog, but has been spending way too much time inside lately. I'm with you, I AM READY FOR SPRING!!!!